Monday, November 21, 2011

Scrumble-Along

Scrumble-Along

Free Form Crochet

Join me in an online Scrumble making frenzy of crocheting freedom enjoyment.

Rules -
  • You start and finish whenever you please.
  • You can do just one, or a couple, or all, of the scrumbles
  • You can alter and change the stitches whenever you want to
  • You use whatever wool. yarn, or thread you have to hand
  • You can follow my "Scrumble-Along" designs or use your own designs
  • Feel free to do your own thing
The most important Rule for Free Form Crochet Scrumbling is the following one
  • Adapt, change, disregard, add, adjust, customize, harmonize, modify, turn, change colour, reject, change hook size, use weird or unusual thread combinations......... (do you get the idea yet?)
I'd love to see photos of scrumbles you create from this "Scrumble-Along" event. Let me know where I can find your photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment